Saturday, August 9, 2008

I had awesome fun with my girls yesterday, steph had two extra tickets for NDP so nas and i decided to go. City hall was so fucking packed with soo many people. I waited for steph at raffles city, i was looking out for her but couldnt find her because everyone was wearing the same colours. She was actually just standing infront of me. Waited for nas, cam-whored in the toilet, headed down to NDP. The show was good i enjoyed the fireworks display very muched. We kept laughing non-stop because there were so many funny people. Headed down to BK eating house for dinner. The food was delicious!! Steph's Mee sua was damn shiokk. I had Ban mian and Nas had Nasi Lemak. While i was buying my food, some weird guy gave me his number. He wrote his number on a piece of paper then asked nas to pass it to me. EEEE!! grosss shit. Overall, we had alot of fun! will update soon.

xoxo









No comments: